The European Conference on Marine Natural Products series was setup in order to give European scientists, and especially younger ones, the opportunity to present their research results in the form of lectures or posters and to discuss them with colleagues from Europe and around the world every two years in an informal and stimulating environment.
There will be plenary lectures, invited talks, and contributed oral presentations, while poster sessions will be linked to the scientific themes.
In addition to the scientific content, there will be an exciting social program, including a welcome reception, a traditional Cretan festive dinner with live music and dancing and an excursion.
- isolation and structure elucidation of metabolites from marine macro- and microorganisms
- biosynthesis of marine metabolites
- marine chemical ecology
- chemical synthesis of MNPs
- marine biopolymers & biotoxins
- biological and pharmacological activities of MNPs
- dereplication and rational approaches for bioprospecting and marine-omics
- trends and future prospects