In 2015 EuroMarine launches a single call for several categories of activities (to be carried out in 2015 or 2016).
The budget initially allocated to the call amounts to 100,000 €. (The EuroMarine Steering Committee might decide to increase it at a later point and within the limits of the overall budget.)
In order to maximize the number of MOs that will receive funds in 2015, EuroMarine limits its financial contribution to successful activities to a maximum of 7.5 k€. Proposers are asked to find co-funding.
This second yearly EuroMarine call is broadly open in terms of topics and concern the following categories of activities:
- Foresight Workshops ('horizon scanning') – maximum funding: 7,500 €
- EuroMarine Working Groups for building EuroMarine (through science, e.g. early carrier events, delivery of science to policy) – maximum funding: 7,500 €
- Capacity building and training – maximum funding: 5,000 €
- Other (excluding conferences; excluding H2020 proposals preparation ) – maximum funding: 7,500 €.
All activities should have well-defined outcomes (e.g. synthesis paper, position paper, plans upstream of proposal) representing a significant advance.
For details, please refer through the below links to the text of the call, the application form and instructions therein.
- Call opens: 18 April 2015
- Call closes: 30 June 2015
- Call outcome: 20 October 2015
- Activities should be carried out in 2015 or 2016
Notification and publication of outcome
All proposers will receive a notification and feedback report once successful proposals are selected.
The outcome will be posted on the EuroMarine website.
Activities funded by EuroMarine will be announced in a timely manner so that EuroMarine members can apply to participate.