TNA within ENVRIplus is provided free of charge to selected user groups (single user or user teams). User refers to any scientific researcher, student, engineer, technician, agent from both the public and private sector who needs the support of a multi-disciplinary environmental research platform to perform basic, applied or industrial research, for testing and calibration of instruments, for training of users, for educational purposes, etc.
The support of the infrastructure includes:
- Administrative and logistical support (e.g., customs, transport)
- Free use of the infrastructure facilities (in agreement with any potential applicable national laws, local safety and health regulations, or other conformity rules)
- Technical and scientific support
- Specific training (for use of the infrastructure and/or instrumentation)
ENVRIplus offers the opportunity for free interdisciplinary research, with hands-on access to the following European research facilities:
- SMEAR II – Hyytiälä (Finland)
- OSUR – La Réunion (France)
- ETNA INGV – Catania (Italy)
- SOERE-ACBB – Lusignan (France)
To be eligible, the user or user group must satisfy the following conditions:
- The access must be multi-disciplinary, i.e., it must concern at least two environmental domains from the following: Atmophere, Biosphere, Marine (Hydrosphere), Solid Earth, or multi-domain.
- The access must be transnational (i.e., the user group leader and the majority of the users must work in a country other than the country(ies) where the research platform is located.
- Only user groups that are allowed to disseminate the results they have generated under the action may benefit from the access, unless the users are working for SMEs.
- The call should be carried out during the applicable access period.