The Integrated Marine Biogeochemistry and Ecosystem Research project is inviting nominations for three new members for its Scientific Steering Committee (SSC). The SSC is responsible for the development, planning and implementation of science with a goal to "Understand, quantify and compare historic and present structure and functioning of linked ocean and human systems, to predict options for securing or transitioning towards ocean sustainability".
IMBER is seeking nominations of individuals for a 3-year term in the areas of:
- marine sustainability science
- marine policy/governance science
- integrated modelling of social and marine ecological systems
- biodiversity/adaptations science
- communication (ocean literacy)
Nomination deadline: 23 May 2016