The European Marine Biological Research Infrastructure Cluster (EMBRIC) opens its first transnational access call for maturation of research projects in the field of marine biotechnology to access high-quality facilities and pioneering technology platforms at four top-class European Research Infrastructures (RIs).
Access will be granted to applicants from academia or industry who submit innovative projects that require up to a total of 28-days visit to at least two Access Providers at different RIs within the consortium.
Physical and remote access may be requested to any of the Access Providers available during this call.
The access includes:
- technical and scientific support
- administrative and logistic support
- free use of the services and platforms to a certain limit
- specific training needed to use these facilities
The EMBRIC Transnational Access program sponsors:
- laboratory fees
(use of standard disposables and access to services and platforms)
- travel costs (up to 800€ per round trip)
- accommodation costs (up to 167€ per day).
Costs of the following items are excluded:
- non-standard disposables
- experiments required before or after accessing the RIs (assay development, etc.).
The application system will be open for submissions in January 2017.
Project proposals can be submitted until April 28th 2017 at 12.00 (noon), CET.
Applicants will be notified about acceptance/rejection of their Project within 6 weeks after the deadline for submission has passed.