Terms and conditions of funding (applying to all activities funded by EuroMarine)
The terms and conditions of funding applying to activities funded by EuroMarine may vary in time. Specific documents can be found under each yearly call webpage. The current terms and conditions are attached below.
In short, leaders of activities funded by EuroMarine must:
- Timely advertise their activity within EuroMarine and give a chance to interested EuroMarine members to apply to participate
- Acknowledge the EuroMarine contribution and use the EuroMarine logo and website address where appropriate
- Spend EuroMarine funds on eligible costs only and provide a financial report to the Secretariat
- Report on the activity and inform the Secretariat of any outcomes
- Observe Open Science principles as regards the outcome of their activity: (a) publications shall be Open Access (paid or archived in ZENODO or other open access repositories); (b) the underlying data sets shall be published in open access in a data repository; and (c) code shall be published in Open Research Software journals.
The EuroMarine logo can be downloaded by EuroMarine members (only after log in) through the below Document link (visible only to authenticated users) in a variety of vectorial or bitmap formats.
It can also be obtained from the Secretariat.