Euromarine Member Organisations
Centre national de la recherche scientifiqueNational Center for Scientific Research
Tel.:+33 1 44 96 40 00
The National Center for Scientific Research, or CNRS, is a public organization under the responsibility of the French Ministry of Education and Research. As the largest fundamental research organization in Europe, the CNRS carries out research in all fields of knowledge, through its 10 institutes (three of which contribute to the EuroMarine budget). Founded in 1939 by governmental decree, the CNRS aims to:
- Evaluate and carry out all research capable of advancing knowledge and bringing social, cultural, and economic benefits for society.
- Contribute to the promotion and application of research results.
- Develop scientific information.
- Support research training.
- Participate in the analysis of the national and international scientific climate and its potential for evolution in order to develop a national policy.
Euromarine Membership InformationTop Level Organisation
Contact Persons and their EuroMarine Role
|General Assembly Representative||Philippe Bertrand||January 1, 2014 - March 1, 2016|
|General Assembly Representative||Bruno Blanke||March 2, 2016 -|
|General Assembly Representative||Franc Pattus||January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2016|
|General Assembly Representative||Martine Hossaert||January 1, 2014 -|
|General Assembly Representative (Substitute)||Paul Tréguer||January 1, 2014 - May 31, 2016|
|General Assembly Representative (Substitute)||Gérard Eldin||June 1, 2016 -|
|Steering Commitee Member||Catherine Boyen||July 9, 2014 -|
|Steering Commitee Member||Paul Tréguer||July 9, 2014 - May 31, 2016|
|General Assembly Chair||Catherine Boyen||January 1, 2014 -|
|EuroMarine Secretariat Assistant||Barbara Raffenne||September 1, 2014 - December 31, 2016|
Euromarine Membership History