CBE7 has been postponed in light of the global Coronavirus situation. The organisers are working to reschedule, but for now any questions or concerns may be sent to the contact e-mail above.
The Oceanographic Institute of the University of São Paulo has announced that early registrations and abstract submissions are now open for the 7th International Symposium on Chemosynthesis-Based Ecosystems (CBE7), which they will be hosting this year in Guarujá, Brazil. This is the first time the symposium will take place in South America.
CBE is the premier meeting of researchers, specialists, explorers, managers, policy makers and students to exchange ideas and share knowledge about advances in chemosynthesis-based ecosystems.
Abstracts are invited on advances in chemosynthesis-based ecosystems within any of the following topic areas:
- Diversity and community structure and dynamics
- Trophic ecology – importance of chemosynthesis
- Biogeochemistry, geochemistry and geology
- Biogeography, Evolutionary history and paleo
- Microbial ecology – diversity and function
- Chemosynthesis-based Ecosystems in the perspective of the Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development
For more information on the symposium, please visit the CBE7 website.